Thursday, September 30, 2010

Medical School on the Brain again...

Oh Lovely...

It's been indeed a lazy and up most quiet day at work and I decided to stumble on some old medical student blogs that I have always read in the past.

With my previous postings about people who I have known have passed away, I am thinking to myself that I am entering make or break mid-thirties and what I am going to do with my life. I got a beautiful girl who I love dearly, marriage and family plans and of course world travel. We agreed to each other that we cannot strive in once place for long as the boredom will extirpate us both.

What will I do with my life-long passion of entering the field of Medicine? These questions have been floating around in my head since my darling has finished her University Degree.

Volunteer in the ER again? Talk to my family Doctor? Plan a road map?

Perhaps being older and more diverse in my personal and professional life will give me the tenacity to reach such ambitions.